UK & Ireland Graduate Sales Engineer
REF: JN -072021-162641_1626883820
- Global leading brand in the labelling and signage world
- Ideal role for a Graduate Electronic or Electrical Engineer
- Wide array of end user applications
- Driving their RFID & Automation solutions
- Fantastic opportunities to progress your career globally
- Solutions based engineering role with huge potential
UK & Ireland Graduate Sales Engineer – Asset Management Products
The Role: As a Graduate Sales Engineer you will be working on projects involving a range of RFID & AIDC (automatic identification & data capture), as well as automation, products into process & production end users, laboratories, and other industrial end users within a vast array of supply chains. This role is technical in nature but requires a sizeable commercial element. You will be the technical support for the Business Development Team and Area Sales Managers across the UK on any RFID & AIDC project. You will be the spearhead both technically and commercially in growing this division of their business as they have identified this as a real growth engine for them, which therefore means your career will grow too. This in itself provides huge opportunity for the UK & Ireland Sales Engineer to grow both personally and professionally within the business.
This is a very exciting graduate role and has come from a decision to grow the business in the UK following a very successful twelve months. They invest heavily in their people and products which has resulted in this opportunity for a technically gifted graduate level engineer to join the team on a national basis. There will be lots of travel involved in the role as it is home based.
The Company: This organisation is a global brand with offices across the world. Their UK business is a leader in the sector and have recently been through a process of internal promotions as they grow their offering and market share. They have also acquired new technologies and assets through their purchase of similar businesses to add to the group. This is a progressive business where people development and company culture are central to their recruitment process. Having been established for over 100 years they are a very secure organisation and continue to evolve despite the challenges in the current market.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduated within the last 3 years
- Have a degree in electronic or electrical engineering, or something similar
- Are keen to progress your career
- A strong relationship builder at all levels
- Willing to work a national role with extensive travel
- A hunger & desire to learn and work as part of a team
- Full & Clean Driving licence
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 basic salary DOE + 30% Bonus + Car + Pension + H’care + 21 days holiday
Candidate Location: Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol, London, Newcastle