Trainee Account Manager - IP Engineering & Communication
REF: JN -062018-142503_1529916553
As Graduate Sales Executive you will be building new business with customers to provide fast and efficient data networks.
- STEM graduates needed for an immediate start
- Join one of the most successful communications companies in the UK
- Become an industry leading solution sales specialist
Sector: Business Communications
The Role: As Graduate Sales Executive you will be building new business with customers to provide fast and efficient data networks.
Developing relationships you will need to be friendly and professional with the ability deliver effective solutions.
Talking to SME and Corporate clients this role requires high levels of problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex information in a concise manner.
The Company: Spitfire are an award winning company who offers the most comprehensive and effective data communications solution in the UK currently. Due to growth last year the senior management team wants to recruit five Graduate Sales Consultants to develop within the business.
As one of the earliest Internet Service Providers still operating in the UK, Spitfires experience now allows them to deliver one of the widest range of business internet connections on the market.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- New business
- Providing effective solutions
- Negotiating contract
- Holding sales meetings
For this Graduate Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate in science, engineering or maths
- Strong rapport builder
- Target focussed
The Package for this Graduate Sales Executive role is :
- £24,000 Basic
- plus £1,000 joining bonus
- payrise of £2,000 once course completed (approx 9 months)
- OTE £28-30,000 year 1
- OTE £45,000 year 2
- Paid training with linked pay increases
- Discounted gym membership, staff entertainment and onsite cafe
This role is based in SW9.