The Key Account Manager
REF: JN -022021-160755_1614079338
The Key Account Manager is responsible for selling an exclusive premium-end clothing line into an existing base of spending and inactive customers across the UK with 90% of the time being spent in South East, London and South West. This is a field sales role, based at home when not at meetings.
- Family owned, market leader, stock over 60 brands, established 25 years+
- BRAND NEW GROWTH ROLE – exclusively selling new West Coast US clothing brand
- Opportunity to travel to Los Angeles once per year
- Promoting and selling clothing line to existing account base within the South of England
The Role: The Key Account Manager is responsible for selling an exclusive premium-end clothing line into an existing base of spending and inactive customers across the UK with 90% of the time being spent in South East, London and South West. This is a field sales role, based at home when not at meetings.
You will be working predominantly with Corporate Clothing Decorators, Embroiders as well as Music Merchandisers & Licensing companies, dealing with business owners or board level Directors. There will be an expectation that you are available for early morning calls with the West Coast of the USA and a typical week might involve a night or two away from home.
Benefits of this sales role:
- £34,000 – £36,000 Base Salary
- + £5,000 – £15,000 OTE Commission
- Profit Share
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, iPad, Mobile, 24 Days Holidays
The Company: This family-run business has a quarter of a century of expertise behind them and a sales turnover around £50 million pa. A true success story in their industry, they are now looking to recruit an additional Key Account Manager – to sell an exclusive premium brand of clothing which includes adults and childrens wear.
For this sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- MUST have a minimum 3 years of experience selling anything via a third party, reseller, distributor or wholesaler
- Must have demonstrable experience of selling value over price
- Must be willing to travel across the UK when required and be comfortable with a night or two away per week post restrictions
- Must have a full UK driving licence