Territory Sales Manager
REF: JN -062021-162142_1623395696
- Northern role selling wound care, tissue adhesive, bandaging and compression products.
- Privately-owned manufacturer with competitively priced products
- Genuine investor in employee engagement and development
- Great development potential
- Great team and friendly culture
THE ROLE: The successful Territory Sales Manager will enjoy a varied and consultative role, selling quality, yet cost-effective products – much sought after by the NHS in the current climate. Your time will be split between new business and account management within a mix of hospital and community settings. 25 trusts / CCGs on this territory already use their products – a great base to build on and develop from there. Typical customer contact will be procurement, tissue viability, A&E and theatre.
THE COMPANY: As a well-known brand in their industry, cash rich, this company has been established for over 35 years and is constantly diversifying in order to offer a complete suite of solutions to its end users. They provide a range of wound care dressings, gels and tissue adhesive products and an impending retirement means that they are currently seeking to recruit a driven, credible and organised healthcare sales professional to manage and further develop their business within the North of England.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:-
- Confident, enthusiastic, motivated, credible and driven
- Must have sold a product to the NHS via procurement.
- Hold a UK driving license.
- Flexible and able to stay at least 1 night away per week if business requires.
The Package for Territory Sales Manager:-
- Basic: £35,000 to £40,000
- Commission: 10%+ uncapped
- Car: Fully expensed company car or £500 per month allowance
- Benefits: Pension, mobile, laptop, lunch, 20 days holiday + stats increasing with service
BMS Performance have spent years building strong working relationships with leading organisations within the healthcare (medical, dental, veterinary and aesthetics) and scientific sectors. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and experience and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character. If we have spoken previously then please get in touch with who you met