Territory Sales Manager
REF: JN -092021-163452_1632387078
£270Million UK Turnover, £2Billion Globally!
Fantastic Earning Potential
International Prospects across Various Divisions
Selling to Retail, Public Sector, Hospitality & Leisure
Territory Sales Manager – ATM machines – £30k OTE 60K + 4k Car Allow
Territory – North East England
Package: £30,000 basic + £30,000 commission & £4,000 car allowance
· £270Million UK Turnover, £2Billion Globally!
· Fantastic Earning Potential
· International Prospects across Various Divisions
· Selling to Retail, Public Sector, Hospitality & Leisure
The Role: Representing one of the largest ATM operators in the world, the new Territory Sales Manager will be field based, covering the North East of England. Based from home, the successful candidate will develop and retain 1000 new business accounts, mostly dealing with convenience stores and independent retailers, as well as hotels, pubs, councils, hospitals, theme parks and petrol forecourts. You will be targeted on 3-5 meetings per day, 10 installs a month, increasing the territory by £150,000 in your first year.
The Company: The world leader in self-service kiosks, our client boasts a global turnover of £2Billion! Ensuring cash remain accessible around the world, they provide convenient financial services in the form of ATM machines. Operating under several well-known brands within the industry, they are cost effective and provide revenue increasing traffic, selling to large merchants such as Costco and Co-op, as well as small businesses and independents.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- B2B field sales experience is required – minimum 2 years’ experience
- Ideally FMCG, merchant services background – sold to the convenience retail channel
- Strong negotiator
- Full Driving license
Benefits of this role:
- £30,000 basic salary + £30,000 OTE
- £4,000 car allowance
- Dental / Healthcare, Discounts via perks system, including meals, cinema, shops