Territory Manager - Pharmacy (6month Contract)
REF: JN -012019-148688_1549944753
Territory Manager – Pharmacy (6month Contract)
Huge Brands, Pharmacy Products, Great Team, Leadership Opportunity, Career Role
- Market Leader
- Pharmacy Key Accounts
- 6 month fixed term contract
$65,000-$75,000 Base + Super + bonus
One of Australia’s market leading pharmacy/health companies has a current need for a motivated and structured Territory Manager to look after existing accounts in Geelong, Bendigo and Horsham.
With excellent brand traction and a well-established account base, this role will provide both a challenge and reward for the successful applicant.
- Deliver agreed strategies to exceed the sales objectives
- Contribute to business growth
- Track sales performance in line with sales objectives
- Coordinate various education programs and provide training across our retail product ranges
- Coordinate inventory ordering, merchandising and promotions
- Regular interstate travel required for training sessions, seminars, functions and events
- Negotiating / Executing promotional activity
- Relationship building
- Experience using IRI reporting software
My client is looking for candidates who have had Territory Management experience or merchandising experience dealing with the pharmacy and health food channel.
Excellent customer service is essential in this role as you face to face with customers everyday
A genuine interest in health and wellbeing is very important in this role. You clients need to know that you have a genuine passion for your products and the market to ensure you can build strong and lasting relationships.
Tenacious, hardworking individuals with excellent communication and relationship building skills is imperative.
BMS Specialise in recruiting sales professionals in the FMCG, Business to Business and Industrial markets, we have many unadvertised positions, so if you are actively looking or just dipping your toe in the market then feel free to call.
If you are looking to be part of a business with ongoing training and excellent brand recognition then please apply now or call 02 9434 2100.