Territory Manager - Building Materials
Are you a hunter, energetic with loads of drive? If yes, I have the right opportunity for you! Apply now to find out more!
Territory Manager – Building Materials
Australian Manufacturer of Building Materials
Sydney Metro and Surrounding Focused
Up to 85k Base + Bonus + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Super
Are you a hunter, energetic with loads of drive? Do you want to join a company with a great culture? If yes, I have the right opportunity for you! Apply now to find out more!
Our Client is an Australian manufacturer of engineered building products that provides quality products to the building and construction industry. You will be based from the NSW office, this role reports to the NSW Sales Manager and is an integral part of the growth plans of the company. Priding themselves on creating an open but challenging working environment, you will be joining a company that promotes a positive atmosphere and healthy work-life balance.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and growing relationship with the civil contractors. Walking onsite and speaking to project managers, site managers and procurement managers.
- This role involves hunting for new projects whilst also looking after existing accounts.
- You will be using your technical knowledge of the building & construction to provide the right solution to your customer base.
- The most important thing – Experience walking on site and selling to builders and contractors.
- You will be coming from a strong background in building materials sales.
- Engaging personality and expert developer of new business and relationships.
- Commercial acumen with a proactive nature.
- Self-motivated, organised with a strong work ethic.
- A positive outlook and can do attitude is vital to fit in with the business culture
Total Base Package of up 85k Base + Bonus + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Super
If you are interested in this position or are keen to find out what other vacancies, we are currently working on in NSW please apply and call Adam Sampana on 0452 206 744 for a private and confidential discussion.