Technical Website Specialist
REF: JN -102019-154919_1570725694
The main objective of this position will be to grow and drive revenue via eCommerce conversion as the technical support in the front end development.
Technical Website Specialist – B2B Products – Banbury – £27-32k
- Market leading provider and distributor of B2B products
- Opportunity to join a corporate company with a strong team ethos and room for growth
- Great team environment
The Role of Technical Website Specialist
The main objective of this position will be to grow and drive revenue via eCommerce You will liaise cross functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure the company website is aligned with online/offline marketing promotions.
- Technical support
- Front end development
- Build, edit and maintain website
- Analyse the performance of pages
- Regular internal stakeholder communication
- Optimisation of site search and 3rd party digital tools
The Company looking for Technical Website Specialist
You will be joining an award winning, well-established manufacturing and distribution company. The company works hard to ensure you have the support structure in place to develop your career with a range of progression routes available. The culture is very much about forward thinking and dynamism, if you have a good idea, they want to know about it!
For the Technical Website Specialist Position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
The company are looking for a candidate who is confident, energetic and capable of using initiative. Personality will be a big factor for this friendly team who are strong in supporting one another, alongside the relevant skill set the successful candidate will work well with others, be approachable and willing to get stuck in.
- Technical operational support
- Must have markup language HTML / CSS experience
- Experience building/editing website pages
- UX experience / performance analysis
The Benefits of this Technical Website Specialist role:
- Training and development
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care scheme