Technical Sales VIC - Industrial
This innovation-lead, market leading industrial equipment provider is growing rapidly in VIC and looking to further bolster their team. Apply now!
Technical Sales VIC – Equipment
– Well known and high end brand with a fantastic culture
– Innovative range of industrial solutions for fabricators
– Very stable company with a strong balance sheet and ambitious growth plans
The business has been established for over 50 years and has built a great team and nationwide presence. They are leaders in the quality and flexibility of their service along with the robustness of their products. From welding equipment, heat guns, hot air tools and fusions products they have solutions to meet the needs of the most demanding fabricators and contractors.
This role is predominately a new business focused role aligned to targeting new clients however there will be some work with some of the business’s most valued accounts in the VIC region. Your role will be to develop relationship with business owners, procurement managers and engineers to ensure they receive the best possible service. Sales targets are based around new business account acquired and retention/growth of the accounts.
· Very exciting and innovative products
· Working with some of the business’s most important clients.
· Great culture where mature sales people are given freedom to thrive
· Full product training will be given
· Realistic Bonuses available within this well-established, secure business.
The most important component of success here is going to be your background in an industrial/ technical sales environment. You will have a mechanical/electrical/technical “aptitude” and will have come from industrial sales background. Outstanding new business hunters with a solution sales focus in either the mechanical or electrical industries will be also be considered. You’ll be working with demanding accounts who will expect you to have a good working knowledge of the industrial industry, ideally with a background in welding equipment.
To find out more about this and other opportunities please apply now or call Adam Sampana on 0452 206 744