Technical Sales Engineer - Valves
REF: JN -102019-154808_1575004776
Australian valve manufacturer seeking a technical sales engineer to develop their key accounts and drive new business. Selling large orders into Tier 1 industrial, mining, oil and gas companies, and reporting to an open and communicative executive management team, this is an exciting opportunity to work for an Australian organisation.
Our client is an Australian manufacturer known for the quality of their industrial valves and control components. Home to 20 employees in Australia, this company prides itself on providing the right solution and a top of the line after-sales support. Success within the industry is down to the high-quality custom solutions they provide, allowing them to be recognised as a trusted manufacturer of valve technologies.
Due to a significant increase in the demand within their customer base, our client is now seeking for an additional Technical Sales Engineer. Reporting to the NSW State Sales Manager, with a specific focus on Knife gate, Ball, Check and Butterfly valves, the successful candidate will be responsible for generating revenue through new projects and maintenance applications. On Day 1 you will take ownership of a lucrative existing client base of Tier 1 industrial processing sites, in addition to the mining, oil and gas companies, that you will be expected to develop and expand. You will also be responsible for initiating contact with Tier 2 and 3 industrial clients, as well as drive New Business within the Northern Sydney and NSW region.
- Well-respected and experienced technical sales guru
- 5-7 years of exposure to valves or other related products
- Consultative approach to selling
- Curious and engaging personality; an expert relationship-builder
- A company with a reputation for quality and delivering on time
- A friendly and accessible management team with an open communication style
- Fast-growing company with plenty of growth and development opportunities
- Up to 90k base salary + vehicle + super
- Promotes work-life balance
If this position sounds of interest or you would like to hear about our other unadvertised positions please apply now, call on 02 9434 2100.