Strategic Account Manager
Managing and developing 40 of the companies most prestigious accounts in ANZ. 22 Acquisitions made in the last 2 years creating vast opportunities.
- Global Proptech Leader – Dominant in the space
- $1bn Revenue
- 22 new aquisitions made in the last 24 months
JOB TITLE: Strategic Account Manager – Proptech
LOCATION: Sydney CBD Office – Face to Face client role
PACKAGE: $90-100k + Super Uncapped commissions OTE $200k
– Global Company with HQ in Ohio
– End to End property management SaaS
– Product is used the vast majority of global commercial property managers
– Revenues over $1bn USD with headcount of 2000+
– Massive potential for growth in APAC Region
– Very entrepreneurial culture with genuine Autonomy to succeed
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience of selling SaaS solutions is very important
- Anybody selling CRM, ERP or financial Application will be of particular interest
- You’ll need to demonstrate a consultative style and strong business acumen.
- This is an opportunity to earn a lot of money, so they want hard workers who are prepared to take the initiative.
- You’ll need to have experience of targeted account management as you’ll be bringing dynamic new solutions to a loyal client base.
This is a fully supported strategic account management role focused on developing existing relationships and selling new solutions to the client base.
The have brought 22 new solutions into the portfolio including portfolio management, Back office automation, financial management, CAFM and many other next generation solutions. Their focus is to be disruptive through innovative solutions and a great focus in client needs.
You’ll being these solutions to market with existing client who already have the company’s ‘core’ product.
Clients are typically medium to large professional commercial property firms along with major corporations with a large real-estate portfolio.
Existing clients include some of Australia’s (and the world’s) leading brands.
- Manage existing relationships at CXO level
- Work with 40-50 of the companies largest accounts
- Priovide excellent client service to enhance existing relationships
- Create strategic account plans and ‘map out’ the clients
- Represent the company at events / conferences and seminars to drive the message in the ANZ territory
- Winng new business from existing clients
- Closing deals ranging from $100k – $1m
- Plan, execute and deliver great results!
- This is a business that dominates their segment – Their reputation drives opportunities
- Culture – They hire seasoned professionals and give them the flexibility to get on with the job
- Earnings – Open ended OTE with a realistic chance of tipping over the $200k mark
- Acquisition – This business is consistently acquiring new businesses to strengthen their portfolio
- Stability – You can rest assured that this business is here to stay. Privately funded and focused on growth not a ‘quick sale’ like many tech firms.
Apply online or contact Jackson Evans on 02 9434 2116 to discuss. [email protected]
www.bmsperformance.com – For this and many other SaaS sales roles.