Social Media Manager
REF: JN -042021-161365_1618822077
Social media Manager – As the Social Media Manager in this newly appointed role, your focus will be to establish and manage all social accounts. You will be responsible for creating strong text and video content managing posts, analysis of usage, and responding to followers.
Social Media Manager
- Flexible working offered
- Software provider to Professional Services
- Massive investment in Technology and re-brand.
- Strong Values
- Great place to work.
- Fantastic progression and development
The company recruiting the Social Media Manager:
This is a fantastic technology-driven software provider into professional services. This is a great time to join the company with massive investment being made into new technology and re-branding. This is a new role due to the growth and investment being made so the opportunity to really stand out and be visible and make the role your own. This is a company that believes in supporting its employees with flexible working, great benefits, and opportunities for progression.
The role of Social Media Manager.
As the Social Media Manager in this newly appointed role, your focus will be to establish and manage all social accounts. You will be responsible for creating strong text and video content managing posts, analysis of usage, and responding to followers.
- New role – developing social media presence.
- Creating creative, engaging social strategies
- Day to day handling of channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Scheduling content across different platforms – Hootsuite, Sprinkle, Olapic etc
- Manage, Influencer relationships
- Understanding the latest trends and techniques
The requirements for Social Media Manager:
The company is looking for a passionate and inspiring Social Media professional who can hit the ground running with at least 3 years of previous experience in a similar role managing social media.
- Proven Social Media experience
- Broad knowledge of digital marketing.
- Hands-on Social, SEO and google analytics
- Strong organizational skills
- Time Passionate about Social able to inspire others.
- Strong communication both written and verbal.
The package for Social Media Manager:
- £28,000 to £35,000
- Flexible working
- Life insurance
- Collaborative working environment.