Construction Central Belt Scotland, Edinburgh 14/09/2018 £30000 - £32000 per annum

REF: JN -092018-145154_1536926623

As a Service Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling lift maintenance contracts into a broad range of end users. Customers will include; hospitals, shopping centers, retailers and corporate offices. 80% of your time will be spent identifying and winning new business, with the remaining 20% managing existing contracts.

This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely profitable and dynamic business. They invest in their people and offer great training and strong career options.

THE ROLE: As a Service Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling lift maintenance contracts into a broad range of end users. Customers will include; hospitals, shopping centers, retailers and corporate offices. 80% of your time will be spent identifying and winning new business, with the remaining 20% managing existing contracts.

THE PERSON: You will have a naturally consultative style and the ability to influence a broad range of decision makers. Product knowledge isn’t important, but you will need to have a strong track record in sales and a reasonably technical aptitude. You will also have a good sense of humour and enjoy a lively working environment.

THE COMPANY: This business has been a global leader for over 100 years. They have an excellent culture and track record of developing their people. Upon joining, you will receive a tailored induction and throughout your time at the company you will enjoy ongoing training and fantastic support.

THE PACKAGE FOR SERVICE SALES MANAGER:

  • Basic: £30,000 – £32,000
  • Bonus: £10,000
  • Car: Executive
  • Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension

LOCATION: The position for Service Sales Manager covers; Scotland

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.

Apply Now
×