REF: JN -052022-167982_1652457623
Candidate Location: South East
Salary: £31K £36k basic with an OTE of £45k
- Market leader in system and maintenance contracts
- Over 100 years established
- Full and comprehensive training from day 1
- Excellent benefits package and commission structure
- Customers in over 180 countries and forty thousand employees globally
THE ROLE: You will get full and comprehensive training before working solo in your S.E patch. You will carry out service and maintenance work on Medical Gas systems from the plant room through to hospital theatres. This will involve work on compressors, valves, manifolds, regulators, solenoids and ventilators. The role is a mixture of mechanical and electrical.
THE COMPANY: A global market leader in their industry, cash rich, this company has been established for over 100 years and is constantly diversifying in order to offer a complete suite of solutions to its end users.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong electrical and mechanical background
- Full UK driver’s license
- Formal engineering qualification
- Experience with any of the following; compressors, vacuum pumps, hydraulics, pneumatics, manifolds, regulators, solenoids, valves or ventilators.
- Ideally previous experience with medical gases
- Candidates from offshore, oil and gas will also be considered
- £31k – £34k basic
- London weighting £2k
- On-Call £3k
- Bonuses £1k
- Overtime £2k – £7k
- 25 days + bank holidays
- 5% /10% pension