Senior Residential Property Conveyancer (Manager)
REF: JN -122020-160154_1610543765
Candidate Location: South East
Salary: £40,000 basic + £5,000 commission
Remote Working – 2 Days in London office
- Exciting new Management role due to expansion!
- Ranked by the land registry in the top 1% of conveyancing companies in the UK from 5000 law firms
- 5 Star Reviews on TRUSTPILOT, Google and feefo
- Uses the latest technology for speed and efficiency
- Established brand and reputable business partners
- Passionate about property!
The Role: Representing a reputable forward thinking conveyancing company as a Property Lawyer, you will have full responsibility for your caseloads using the latest technology for you to be fully equipped to manage your time and client effectively. You will receive full support from the business specialists such as legal team support, post exchange team, post completion team.
You will give high end quality advice and service to your clients on the sales of their property. You will protect clients’ interests whilst ensuring that there is no potential fraud or money laundering activities. You will also have a Legal Assistant to assist you with administrative duties. You will be their mentor, teach and lead by example.
The Company: Very successful conveyancing business, established for 20 years with multiple offices in the South East and over 100 employees. Our client prides themselves on their quality service and using the highest technology for an efficient and speedy service which is why they are the highest ranked by the industry professionals as well as receiving 5 star reviews from our customers.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Worked in conveyancing
- Must have managed Legal Assistants
- Passion for property
- Ideally degree educated
- Must have Maths and English GCSE Grade C or 4 and above or equivalent
- CLC Licence or equivalent ILEX/SRA is desirable
- Driving licence