Senior Product Marketing Manager
REF: JN -062022-168664_1661756413
- Exciting, global, information services provide
- Own and deliver a marketing strategy for a portfolio of products
- Remote first business that offer a 2.5 day weekend!
- Lead and manage a team of 4
- Excellent career progression opportunities in this global business
- 6 month contract
The Role of Senior Product Marketing Manager: Exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to move up the career ladder, develop their skills through innovative internal and external training, and join a leading B2B information services provider. This role will report directly into the Head of Product Marketing, working in an immediate team of 5, and within a wider department of 30 professionals. The role will be responsible for managing, developing and executing a full marketing strategy for a high growth subscription product offering. As the Senior Product Marketing Manager you will be setting the strategy and working with multiple stakeholders to promote the plan that will ultimately ensure the growth of your chosen portfolio. Strategy setting will be important however, the successful candidate will be expected to have had prior experience executing campaigns across email, social media, SEO, PPC, advertising, Direct Mail and PR where necessary. Team management is important here as you will need to develop and manage a team of four direct reports.
Responsibilities for the Senior Product Marketing Manager role include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business’ priorities and translate them into go-to-market strategies that ensure awareness, engagement and adoption of the products and brands .
- Develop, activate and optimize value propositions, unique selling points (USPs), strategic audience segmentation & competitive analysis for use across sales and functional areas of marketing.
- Own a key portfolio of products and orchestrate the successful end-to-end marketing activities that enable growth
- Oversee campaign budgets and ensure they are deployed to maximum efficiency and deliver ROI
- Creating sales collateral when necessary
To be considered for the role of Senior Product Marketing Manager you must have:
- At least 7+ years’ marketing experience working in a B2B commercial marketing role
- An understanding of subscriptions / product marketing
- Demonstrate that you are a candidate who is revenue focussed
- You need to be able to articulate how your marketing strategy has delivered revenue for a business
- You need to have experience in managing a small team
- A working knowledge of marketing automation and lead scoring
The company: This leading multi-million-pound B2B information services provider that focus on the legal, financial services and professional services markets. With very ambitious plans for 2022, they are in need of a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the team ASAP! If you are someone who has experience in driving growth through innovative marketing campaigns then this could be a great next step for you!
The package for the role of Senior Product Marketing Manager includes:
- Salary – £55,000-£60,000
- 10% bonus
- Remote first business
- 2.5 Day Weekend
Location: The position of Senior Product Marketing Manager can be based anywhere in the UK. Occasional travel to London may at times be required. Please note that this a 6 month FTC.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.