Senior Marketing Manager
REF: JN -052019-151755_1573226576
- Leading technology platform for the events and hospitality sector
- Working in a large marketing team with one direct report
- Closely supporting sales by bringing in marketing qualified leads
- Supporting company's aggressive growth targets through innovative marketing campaigns targeting enterprise accounts
- Utilise Marketo and Salesforce to develop the lead nurture and scoring further
- Develop and execute Account Based Marketing tactics
This Senior Marketing Manager position is an integral hire in this newly expanding team. Following a recent acquisition of one of their biggest competitors the Senior Marketing Manager will be tasked with creating and driving the campaign strategy.
The successful candidate will be expected to work with the sales teams across Europe acquire new enterprise accounts and support engagement of existing clients who have adopted this technology platform. The company have invested in marketing automation (Marketo) and a new CRM (Salesforce) to help the marketing team with lead generation, lead scoring and lead nurture. Other channels the successful candidate will be expected to use are social media, website and events.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Manager:
- Driving and developing leads within the enterprise accounts
- Working with product marketing to understand the core messaging, audience and go-to-market propositions for the campaigns
- Creating and devising the marketing campaign tactics best suited for the differing European markets
- Utilising Account Based Marketing tactics
- Utilising email (Marketo), social media, website and events to supply the sales team with marketing qualified leads
- Achieving goals set out for both customer acquisition and retention (key account marketing)
- Evaluating, tracking and reporting on campaign success and failure utilising analytics tools
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Worked in a B2B commercial campaign marketing role
- Be analytically minded and revenue driven
- ABM marketing experience
- Successfully targeted enterprise accounts, with a complex sales cycle
- Ideally understand the hospitality/events sector
- Ideally have worked in a European or Global role previously
- Have had experience of marketing automation platforms (ideally Marketo)
- Be confident working on events strategies
- Able to and show experience of working closely with sales teams and driving qualified leads to them
This leading technology provider within the hospitality and events sector is growing fast following a recent acquisition of their main competitor. The business is headquartered in the US and is coming up to it’s 20th birthday. This role is to support the continued expansion and reach across Europe. The company are looking to take on bright, passionate, driven and commercially savvy individuals who can help the business grow.
The package for Senior Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £50,000 – 65,000 + up to 10% bonus + benefits
Location: The position of Senior Marketing Manager will be based in Central/West London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.