Senior Marketing Executive
REF: JN -032019-150259_1554194997
- Exciting opportunity to join well established market leading business
- Drive delegates to market leading events
- Target C-suite with omni-channel campaigns
- Work for a Global company that retains a family feel
The role: Reporting in to the Head of Risk and Insights, you will sit amongst a wider team of 5 marketers. Your primary objective will be to drive delegates to paid events. This will be achieved by running multi-channel campaigns, across email and social media. You will be responsible for creating marketing collateral to drive engagement and building relationships with media partners.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Marketing Executive include:
- Plan and execute campaigns using Mailchimp software
- Incorporate social media into your campaigns to maximise engagement
- Create engaging content and copy
- Build relationships with media partners to assist event promotion
Requirements for the role:
- 2 years B2B experience
- Experience marketing events and conferences
- Relevant degree is preferred
The company: Our client are a well established market leader, who have a global portfolio of events and publications. Based just outside of London, they are expanding their team to match impressive growth. This is a great opportunity for a marketer with a couple years’ experience to join a friendly team where they can develop and grow.
- £28-33k basic package
- 10-15% bonus
- Excellent wider benefits package
Location: The role is based in Stanstead Abbots, Hertfordshire (direct trains from London and excellent road links)
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.