Senior Maintenance Engineer
REF: JN -052021-161768_1622820708
Senior Maintenance Engineer – Multi-Skilled
Are you a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer or a Senior Engineer looking for a stable role with excellent internal training?
SUCCESSFUL EUROPE-WIDE COMPANY: A globally known business with a large UK operation servicing retail, warehousing and logistics businesses, group owned and independent hotels and the NHS.
THE OPPORTUNITY: You will be responsible for preventative maintenance and breakdown repair of production machinery including pneumatics, bearings, gearboxes, motors, 3 and single phase systems and pumps. You will also carry out PLC fault finding and basic fabrication. The company will train and develop you if you have any skill gaps in your knowledge, you will also be involved with increasing the output of the site by working towards a LEAN manufacturing standards.
This role is currently a days role with the potential to change into a 4 on, 4 off continental shift
THE CANDIDATE: You must be multi skilled and can have either an electrical or mechanical bias.
- Formal Qualification either electrical or mechanical
- Experience – motors, bearings, gearboxes, pneumatics, invertors
- PLC fault finding
- Good personality and looking for a role offering longevity
- Commercial/industrial laundry
- Production or manufacturing environment
- Ex Navy engineers are encouraged to apply
- £36,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
- 22 days holiday
- Excellent internal training
- Long term stability
- Career progression opportunities