Senior Learning Designer - Edtech Market Leader
REF: JN -052019-151275_1557885112
Senior Learning Designer – Edtech Market Leader
- Market Leading business with innovative Edtech Solutions
- Fantastic team who are recognized as the best in their field
- Collaborative environment and flexible working conditions
$100-160 Base + Super + Incentives
Well established Edtech leader with a unique proposition for the Australian Marketplace.
Our client is an award-winning provider of creative, interactive digital learning solutions. Their experienced team of learning consultants, designers and developers offer clients high quality learning experiences focused on engaging learners and transforming organisations.
The business is very well established in NZ and in growth mode here in Australia and APAC. They are expanding at a rapid pace, creating fantastic opportunities for experts in their field. The culture is one of passion, innovation and flexibly and they want people who like to make a difference and have fun!
The role involves leading the design and development of learning solutions that create real and positive impact for our clients. From needs analysis and concept generation, through consulting with clients on learning methodologies and technologies, to designing and delivering solutions, this opportunity has it all! Working with the product design, project management and editorial teams, the Senior Learning Designer is integral to the delivery of client solutions that meet expectations on all fronts – objectives, timeframes, budget and of course quality.
Encompassing elements of innovation, customer success, presales and account management there will huge scope to make the role your own.
They are looking for superb people with the following skills and attributes:
- Inspiring communicator who can present complex Edtech solutions in ‘Business Language’
- Successful track record in learning consultancy and innovation
- You’re tech savvy and your writing and presenting skills are second to none.
- Super team player who can motivate and lead virtual teams
- Innovative mindset and solutions focused
- . Passion for Edtech and a drive for excellence
- Great relationship builder both internally and with clients and partners
Culture fit is very important, and the most important criteria include teamwork, fun and energy. This is a great place to work and they want people who will make a positive overall contribution to the team.
Apply now to be contacted by one of our consultants.
- BMS Specialise in recruiting sales professionals in the technology sector and we have many unadvertised positions, so if you are actively looking or just dipping your toe in the market then feel free to call.
If this position sounds of interest the click apply now or call 02 9434 2100.