Senior Field Marketing Manager
REF: JN -012019-148034_1549884457
- Senior level Field Marketing Manager role
- Leading Cyber Security Software Provider
- Targeting Enterprise Clients
- Creating and owning the UK + Ireland lead/demand generation programme
The Role: Taking the lead for the UK + Ireland lead generation marketing, the Senior Field Marketing Manager will have full responsibility for strategic planning of demand generation campaigns targeting specific enterprise accounts. The Senior Field Marketing Manager will create and execute the marketing strategy with support from a large internal specialist marketing team. This position will report directly into the UK Marketing Director and will have direct responsibility for the training and development of a Marketing Executive.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Field Marketing Manager is driving marketing qualified leads to the sales team and engaging with specific enterprise accounts throughout the sales cycle. The Senior Field Marketing Manager will utilise different content formats and a wide range of marketing channels (email, social, SEM, website, events – tradeshows, seminars, roundtables) to achieve this. Key metrics for the role holder includes opportunity pipeline and volume/quality of MQL’s. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and commercially minded marketer looking for their next step.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Field Marketing Manager:
- Managing one direct report
- Owning the development of the demand generation strategy for the UK + Ireland market
- Managing the lead generation programme, utilising several marketing channels including email and digital (Email, SEO, PPC, Paid Social)
- Developing unique and engaging content to use in an inbound marketing approach
- Taking ownership of the event calendar ranging from webinars, tradeshows, seminars and roundtables
- Communicating with the sales team to create collateral, support kits and presentations
- Defining what an MQL is and driving opportunity pipeline to the sales team
To be considered for the role of Senior Field Marketing Manager you must have:
- Proven experience with the IT/Tech/SaaS market – Cybersecurity ideal but not essential
- Strong knowledge of lead nurture and lead generation
- Worked within growing, fast paced organisations
- Proven and successful management experience
- Previous success of targeting enterprise clients
- Account Based Marketing experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
This is an exciting and growing software business within the cyber security space, the business has grown exponentially in recent years and this is a vital hire to continue this sustained growth. As a business they offer great company culture and benefits. The Senior Field Marketing Manager is a new role within the growing marketing team and will be the first person specifically targeting strategic enterprise accounts.
The Package for Senior Field Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £65,000-75,000 + great company bonus
- Great benefits scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 25 Days Holiday
Location: The position of Senior Field Marketing Manager is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.