Senior Account Manager
REF: JN -062020-158377_1592895606
* An opportunity to manage the company's largest portfolio of restaurant clients
* Opportunity to work with some very well-known brands
* Growing team that offers great progression opportunities and a clear career development path
* An opportunity to work in a client facing marketing role
* Data driven, marketing campaign experience is required
* Exciting Senior Account Manager role
- A software provider that provides unique solutions for global blue chip organisations
- An opportunity to manage the company’s largest portfolio of restaurant clients
- Opportunity to work with some very well-known brands
- Growing team that offers great progression opportunities and a clear career development path
- An opportunity to work in a client facing marketing role
- Data driven, marketing campaign experience is required
- Exciting Senior Account Manager role
This is a very exciting time to be joining a growing software company that has a big market presence within the retail and hospitality sectors. The company work with a number of leaders in those respective fields and have some truly exciting growth plans outlined for the next 6 months. If successful, you will manage a portfolio of key clients and ensure that projects are delivered on time, supporting junior members of the team where appropriate. It is important to note that this is not a sales position. The company are looking for a marketer with good amounts of experience in data, project management and strategy setting. Building relationships will also be key to success in this role so good communication skills are a must.
The role of Senior Account Manager:
This is a brand new role within the team and gives the successful candidate an opportunity to immerse themselves in a client facing marketing role. Reporting into the Client Director this role will be responsible for managing a key client portfolio, delivering a variety of projects and truly understanding what the needs of the clients are.
The successful candidate will have solid marketing experience that covers but is not limited to CRM, project management, strategy creation and campaign execution. As this is a client facing role, excellent levels of communication are needed. This role will not suit someone who is not comfortable with regular interaction with clients in order to deliver on projects.
If you have experience running data driven campaigns and are looking for a change or have worked for a marketing agency then this could be the role for you.
Responsibilities for the position of Senior Account Manager include:
- Effectively communicate project briefs to the team so that projects can be delivered in a timely manner.
- Build strong relationships with clients and interact with them on a daily basis
- Understand what each client is looking for in order to ensure that automated campaigns run well
- Use data to inform your decision making process and maximise ROI
- Be comfortable pitching new campaign ideas to clients
- Provide innovative ideas as to how marketing can influence the onboarding of new clients
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in running lead generation marketing campaigns
- Experience working within the B2B marketing space or a marketing agency
- Passion and a want to work in tech industry
- Superb communications skills
- Strong analytical mind-set, excel experience, number cruncher
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to demonstrate clear ROI on projects worked on
The Package for Senior Account Manager
- Salary: £37,000-42,000
- Excellent career progression
- Joining one of the fastest growing tech businesses out there
Location: The position of Senior Account Manager will be based in central London. Until further notice, the company are all working from home.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.