Sales Support Manager - £45k - 50K + 10K OTE
REF: JN -092020-159098_1600243594
* Leader medical device manufacturer
* Over €1 billion global turnover
* Senior management position
* Generous car allowance and pension, healthcare, gym membership
The Role: As the Sales Support Manager, you will play a key role in the running of the business. With responsibility for two sales support representatives, you will ensure that operations run smoothly between sales, logistics and supply chain, whilst also dealing with contracts, tenders and pricing, in this senior strategic position. Time will be split between working from home and in the Oxfordshire office up to 3 days per week.
The Company: This European manufacturer has been a leading name in the medical imaging market for almost a century. They are entering an exciting new phase in the UK as they continue to grow. Additionally, the company have made a number of company acquisitions in recent years, further strengthening their position.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Internal management experience essential
- Motivational management style – not “micro-management”
- Ideally a background in the pharmaceutical sector
- Must be a strong leader with good commercial acumen.
- Advanced user of CRM systems, ideally SAP
Benefits of this Account Manager role:
- Up to £50,000 base salary, plus £10,000 bonus
- Car allowance, healthcare, pension, gym membership vouchers,
- 25 days holidays