Sales Support - Education
REF: JN -022020-157196_1581379227
Sales Support – Education
- Melbourne based role
- Work from home
- Excellent opportunity for a teacher wanting to get into sales.
$50-60k base + Super
Leading Library Solutions provider, Rapidly Growing Company, Autonomous role. Industry Leader, genuine career opportunity.
One of Australia’s leading library solutions providers is looking to further continue its growth by building their sales team across the country.
Backed by a well-structured business model our client is looking to recruit someone who is passionate about the education market wanting to get into sales.
Industry leading training and development will be offered to all employees as this is a company looking to invest in its staff for the long term.
With an excellent management team in place your role is to ensure the sales team is well supported.
- Supporting of the Sales Manager based in Brisbane.
- Making contact with primary and secondary schools to assess needs and set appointment for the Sales Manager or Sales Consultant to go and close.
- 50% of your time is spent visiting Melbourne schools to demonstrate product offering
- The other 50% will be support and admin-based duties.
- Maintaining and updating companies CRM system.
- Managing inbound sales and customer service queries
- Sales reporting
This is a great opportunity for someone with a teaching or librarian background who is looking to build their career by stepping out of the classroom and into a sales support role.
Previous education sales experience is desirable as well, you must be outgoing, well presented and have a strong work ethic. As this role is dealing with clients and supporting the sales team, you need to be motivated and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Ideally you will have customer services, sales experience, however this is not essential.
If you have always wanted to work for a thriving business with a great culture and genuine career prospects then we encourage you to apply now.
BMS Specialise in sales recruitment and have many unadvertised roles; therefore if you are genuinely active in your search please make contact and we can discuss your next career move, 03 8376 2151.