Sales Representative - Distribution
Are you looking for a company that values their employees as much as they value their customers? If yes, then apply now to find out more!
- Global Manufacturer of Construction Equipment
- Auckland based looking after the North Islands
- Up to 75k Base + Car Allowance + Uncapped Commission + Super + MORE BENEFITS
Are you looking for a company that values their employees as much as they value their customers? Do you want to join a dynamic company with a great culture? If yes, then apply now to find out more!
Founded as a business over 100+ years ago and employing over 2000+ staff across the globe, our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of construction/industrial equipment. With an ANZ workforce in the hundreds, the company has a strong presence across Australia, and are presently seeking to expand their sales team team in NZ – North Island – Auckland region.
- Our client is seeking a motivated and experienced business development professional. You will be responsible for maximising our sales and margin performance and grow an expanding portfolio of global market leading brands in NZ.
- Based in Auckland and reporting to the Sales Manager.
- You will be working closely with both our client’s distribution partners (i.e., Independent hardware stores, Mitre10, Dulux, Cooper Fluid Systems, Inspiration Paints etc…) to increase market share and with contractors to evaluate their requirements and provide tailored solutions.
- This role comes at an exciting growth phase in our client’s business and forms an integral part of our expansion plans for the NZ region.
- The most important thing – Experience selling to a distribution channel (i.e., independent hardware stores, Dulux, Inspiration Paints, Total Tools etc…) and/or contractors (i.e., painting, waterproofing, concreting, etc…).
- You will be coming from a strong background in construction sales (i.e., high pressure cleaning equipment, power tools, paint, construction hardware, fasteners, or other related products).
- Strategic account management experience and a structured sales process.
- A positive outlook and can-do attitude is vital to fit in with the business culture.
- We will also consider candidate who has a couple of years working as an internal sales representative who are looking for that next step in their sales career.
Up to 75k Base + Car Allowance + Uncapped Commission + Super + MORE BENEFITS
If you are interested in this position or are keen to find out what other vacancies we are currently working on please apply and call Adam Sampana on +61 452 206 744 for a private and confidential discussion.