Sales Representative - Building Materials
Do you have a strong network within the construction space? Do you want to join a company with a great culture? If yes, then apply now!
Family Owned Manufacturer of Building Materials
Sydney Metro and Surrounding Focused
Up to 85k Base + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Super
Our Client is a family owned manufacturer of engineered building products that provides quality products to the building and construction industry. You will be based from the NSW office in Western Sydney, this role reports to the NSW Sales Manager and is an integral part of the growth plans of the company. Priding themselves on creating an open but challenging working environment, you will be joining a company that promotes a positive atmosphere and healthy work-life balance.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and growing relationship with the commercial and residential contractors. Walking onsite and speaking to project managers, site managers and procurement managers.
- This role involves hunting for new projects whilst also looking after existing accounts.
- You will be using your technical knowledge of the building & construction to provide the right solution to your customer base.
- The most important thing – Experience selling to commercial and/or residential contractors.
- You will be coming from a strong background in building materials sales (i.e., insulation, acoustic panels, walling/ceiling panels, and other related products).
- Strategic account management experience and a structured sales process.
- A positive outlook and can do attitude is vital to fit in with the business culture
Total Base Package of up 85k Base + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Super
If you are interested in this position or are keen to find out what other vacancies we are currently working on in NSW please apply and call Adam Sampana on 0452 206 744 for a private and confidential discussion.