Sales Manager - Coffee
REF: JN -012019-148030_1547040004
- Ethically Sourced, Organic Coffee
- Dynamic & Expanding Organisation
- New Business HUNTER required
The Role: Based in the Yorkshire area, the successful Coffee Sales Manager will be prospecting for new business sales opportunities within independent cafes, restaurants, garden centres and pubs. Your role involves talking to business owners and managers, offering a total solution for their businesses as maintaining some existing established account relationships. A new business, hunting mentality is imperative with this role that has come about as a result of expansion.
The Company: Established for over a century, this well-respected coffee organisation is now looking to expand their sales team in the Yorkshire region. They sell a portfolio of coffee machines along with high quality coffee beans, and now seek a new Sales Manager to join their team.
For this Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong sales skills
- You could have a track record of selling food or drinks into the HORECA sector, or experience of B2B account management in another sales field.
- Excellent relationship building skills and plenty of self-motivation are required
Benefits of this Territory Manager role:
- £26,000 – £30,000 Base Salary
- + £8,000 – £10,000 Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If you have met with a BMS Consultant previously please contact them directly.