Sales Engineer - Mechanical
Do you have a mechanical aptitude and a genuine passion for selling? Do you want to work for one of the most respected OEM in Australia? Apply now!
Sales Engineer – Mechanical
Brisbane and QLD Focus
Australian OEM and Equipment Supplier
Opportunity to develop your career
Do you have a mechanical aptitude and a genuine passion for selling? Do you want to work for one of the most respected OEM in Australia? Apply now to find out more!
Founded as a business here in Australia 30+ years ago, and currently employing highly talented and respected staff in the space, our client is one of the leading suppliers of conveying solution. With a strong focus on the mining and quarry markets, our clients have strong and well established relationships based upon the quality and reliability of their product range. They are presently seeking to recruit and additional Sales Engineer to cover the whole QLD region.
- Working across QLD and reporting back to the Sales Manager.
- The successful Sales Engineer will be expected to manage and develop a strong portfolio of existing accounts, operating within two major industries (i.e., Mining and Quarry).
- This role will focus on selling a range of industrial products, and industrial consumables (i.e., belting solution, wear plates, vibration screen etc…) , dealing on a daily basis with Project Engineers, Design Engineers, Maintenance Managers, Production Managers, Purchasing Managers and Operations Managers.
- Most Important Thing: Proven track record as a sales professional selling a technical product/solution to the mining/quarry industry.
- If you have the experience and the understanding of selling complex conveying systems or wear products this could be the perfect role for you.
- Prior experience within the conveying/wear industry is highly preferable however our client has indicated that candidates from a background as an internal sales engineer selling a mechanical solution would also be considered.
- Our Client would like someone who understands the technical aspect of their product and can hit the ground running.
- Full product training will be provided.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive package which includes a base salary of up to $70K-90k base, plus super, Fully maintained vehicle, Mobile phone, and Laptop.
If you are interested in this position or are keen to find out what other vacancies, we are currently working on in QLD please call Adam Sampana on 0452 206 744 for a private and confidential discussion.