Sales Development Representative
REF: JN -052020-158191_1590129531
- Work for a global leader in SEO and Content Marketing Technology
- Looking for a chance to transition into the software SaaS space?
- Future Account Executive Scheme - 2020.
As a Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for driving growth with businesses whose revenue exceeds $100 Million. This company is looking for someone to be results-oriented, ambitious, and keen to join a growing organisation.
Role: As a Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for driving growth with businesses whose revenue exceeds $100 Million. This company is looking for someone to be results-oriented, ambitious, and keen to join a growing organisation.
The company are interested in considering anyone who has graduated from University with a 2.1 grade (or above) and has some exposure to phone-based sales experience.
You will start on their Sales Development training scheme as an SDR but will be on the first step of a path to become an Account Executive. Successful people typically progress to this level over their first 18 months and this transition will give you responsibility for opening and closing your own deals.
The Company: This US company has a global presence and established relationships with 60% of the Fortune100 Index and many household names including Amazon, Nike, Microsoft, HSBC and Adobe.
As an SDR your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new business
- Influencing Marketing Directors
- Consulting with Enterprise clients
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
For this Graduate SDR position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Degree educated 2.1 +
- Money motivated
- Some phone-based sales experience
- Recruitment, Estate Agency, Advertising, Lead generation all valued
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £26,000 Basic (rising twice in first 18 months)
- £40-45,000 OTE 1st Year
- All-inclusive luxury 5-day holiday for top performers
- Catered food in the office 2 days per week
- 28 days holiday