REF: JN -062021-162191_1623332059
As Regional Sales Manager the successful candidate will be nurturing relationships within independent audiology dispensers and private hearing aid audiologists
- Leading manufacturer with a fantastic reputation
- Multi-billion £ turnover organisation
- Genuine career progression available
The role: As Regional Sales Manager the successful candidate will be nurturing relationships within independent audiology dispensers and private hearing aid audiologists – typical contact level being owners, managers and audiologists. There will be a healthy mix of new and existing business and you will also be involved in clinical training and demonstrations with both clinicians and end users.
The company: Part of a multi-billion pound organisation, our client is a global, market-leading partner in the audiology sector who continue to grow from strength to strength due to innovation and a real focus on product quality, customer requirements and after sales support. This division provides hearing aids, software and audiology training services to audiology retailer, and they are seeking a new RSM to continue the growth within the private sector.
The culture: You will be joining a very customer-centric business who add value to their customers beyond simply selling and supplying products. With that in mind, the team has a very collaborative approach and you will be joining a very supportive and encouraging environment.
The future: As a leading international manufacturer the organisation is in a position to reward ambitious high-achievers with development and progression opportunities both in the UK and abroad, with career paths into senior BDM roles or people managing being available in the future.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Experience of selling to a parallel market e.g. opticians, dentists, veterinary practices.
- Business to business sales experience dealing with highly technical products.
- Blend of account management and new business skills.
- Audiology experience is advantageous, although not essential.
Benefits of this Sales Consultant role:
- £32,000 – 35,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission. Average OTE is £8,500
- 1st class training and career development
- 25 days holidays + stats