Renewals Manager - SaaS
REF: JN -112019-155566_1579037464
Renewals Manager – Account Management – Global SaaS
· $1bn Global Revenue
· Global and APAC Market Leader
· Renewals and relationship focused role
$70k – $80k Basic + Super OTE $115k
Short Summary: Opportunity to manage renewals and relationships for a global tier one software vendor. Fantastic culture with very high client satisfaction.
Hugely successful SaaS business with 99%+ retention and far less churn then their rivals. Their solution encompasses all areas of Event Management from conception to delivery. The products are a household name in the industry and offer a superb user-experience.
As a renewals manager you are really the relationship manager for the client. Customer success is key, if the client is happy, they renew their subscription!
· Problem solving, education and product leadership
· Working with senior stakeholders to ensure their expectations are being met
· Negotiating terms and contracts with key clients
· Working with key clients in the mid-market space
· Clients include, state and local government, property groups, Universities, major hotel groups and large corporations
1-2 years in software sales
Inside sales experience is preferred
Good attitude, with strong attention to detail.
Well organized people who can prioritize effectively – You’ll be busy!
Warm friendly and reliable people who are trustworthy
Keen and enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced startup culture
· Global Tier one software vendor
· Amazing culture where the whole team is aligned to the same goal
· Super-passionate team with great collaboration
· This is a renewals role so there is no cold calling
· Lots of incentives with the potential for overseas opportunities
· Training in the USA with world class coaching
If this position sounds of interest and/or you would like to hear about our other unadvertised positions, please call Kaenz on 03 8375 7099.
BMS Specialise in recruiting Sales Executives, Account Managers, New Business Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Directors from the following industries, IT Software, Application Software, Infrastructure Software, Software, Managed Services, Professional Services, Telecoms (Mobile and Fixed line Providers), Si’s, ISPs, ITO and BPO Businesses.