Regional Sales Consultant - Business Services
REF: JN -042021-161328_1623335011
- Excellent Training & Development Opportunities – Clear Career Path
- Home Based, Client facing Role
- Great Earning Potential – Uncapped Commission Structure!
- Progression into Key Accounts & Corporate Level Sales
Territory: OX MK NN CV B
The Role: The Regional Sales Consultant will be solely responsible for prospecting new business. Based from home or local depot, you will be selling a workwear and hygiene solutions to a range of industries such as industrial, catering, healthcare, food and beverage manufacturers. You will be targeting SME businesses and will be tasked with generating a set amount of appointments per week, typical decision makers are finance, procurement and operations. This is a highly consultative new business development role where you will manage the end to end sales process, the sales cycle length can be anything from a 1 – 4 months. It is a great role for someone who likes to sell, sell, sell and is motivated by a lucrative commission scheme.
The Company: Our client is a market leading business, boasting excellent sales and development opportunities. Offering a complete textile rental and laundry service, they sell specialist clothing as well as cleaning and hygiene equipment. They are focused on company growth both throughout the UK and internationally, now looking for a commercial sales-person join their 80+ workforce in the UK.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 2 years B2B field sales experience minimum
- Candidates who have sold a service or solution are preferred
- Organised, credible, HUNGRY and DRIVEN character
- Driving license
- You should enjoy everything about new business, if you prefer account management then this role is not for you so please do not apply.