REF: JN -012022-165419_1641903290
QUANTITY SURVEYOR – MEATH
Great opportunity to work for a well-established main building contractor, with a healthy pipeline of projects, and showcase your skill set in a role that will allow autonomy and opportunity for progression.
Established for over 40 years, our client is a medium sized building contractor based in North Leinster. With a strong reputation in the market, with the majority of new work coming by way of repeat business, our client boasts a portfolio of completed works in the residential, commercial, civil, healthcare, education and industrial sectors. Projects they work range from €150k up to €20m and as a result of continued success, even throughout recent market conditions, our client seeks to grow their team.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will work from our clients head office in Meath and be responsible for managing the financial and contractual elements of each project from initiation to handover.
Duties will include:
- Prepare and manage all contract documents, bill of materials and budget
- Evaluate all costings associated with the project, including materials costs, supplier costs, sub-contractor costs and equipment costs
- Cost and contract terms and conditions negotiations both up and down stream
- Cost control throughout the lifecycle of each project
- Risk analysis and cash flow projections
- Liaise inhouse with the assigned project manager and liaise externally with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Final account preparations and settlement
For this Quantity Surveyor role, we are looking to speak to Quantity Surveyors that have experience in the general building and construction sector. Our client will consider both Senior and Intermediate Quantity Surveyors, and package will reflect your level of experience.
- Salary: €50k – 80k (flexible depending on experience)
- Mobile phone and laptop
- 21 Days Holidays
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Ross Wilkinson to discuss how we can help you!