REF: JN -112019-155447_1572949861
Expanding Irish M&E Contractor currently seeking a new Quantity Surveyor to manage projects throughout the greater Dublin area
Established for over 15 years, our client has quickly grown to become a force to be reckoned with in the M&E Contracting market. With an impressive portfolio of work completed within the commercial construction sector, and a reputation for value, quality and safety with business both nationally and internationally, our clients success shows no immediate signs of slowing down.
As a result, our client is continually looking to add both experienced and senior members to their team.
Responsible for facilitating projects throughout the greater Dublin area, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be working mainly on commercial construction projects e.g. shopping centres, hotels and office blocks, but also working on projects in the healthcare and large-scale residential space. Responsibilities include:
- Prepare and manage all contract documents, bill of materials and budget
- Evaluate all costings associated with the project, including materials costs, supplier costs, sub-contractor costs and equipment costs
- Cost and contract terms and conditions negotiations both up and down stream
- Cost control throughout the life-cycle of each project
- Risk analysis and cash flow projections
- Liaise in-house with the assigned project manager and liaise externally with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Final account preparations and settlement
For this Quantity Surveyor role, we are looking to speak to Quantity Surveyors that have experience in the building and construction sector. Ideally you will have experience working on projects with a mechanical or electrical bias. Any mechanical or electrical qualifications is a distinct advantage.
Our client will consider both very experienced and intermediate Quantity Surveyors, and package will reflect your level of experience.
- Salary: €60k – €80k DOE
- Flexible Benefits package
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Colin Freeman to discuss how we can help you!