REF: JN -092021-163707_1632322937
Quantity Surveyor Commercial Fit Out/Refurbishment
- An award winning construction business
- A tradition of training and developing employees
- Prestigious client portfolio across
The Role: As Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for a number of national commercial fit out projects that have existing framework agreements in place with a major client. This role is mainly home-based, but you will be required to travel nationally when needed. A traditional QS position, involving; Cost reporting, valuations applications, project scheduling, BOM, change to scope, estimating, woks invoicing.
The Company: Our client is an award winning main-contractor that have been established for over 25 years, an independently owned company that boast a solid financial foundation and have showed steady growth in workforce and turnover.
For the role as Quantity Surveyor we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven track record of working projects that have framework agreements
- Experience of working on complex retail/shop fitting projects
- Naturally structured / organised individual
- A real people person who has good communications skills
- Chartership preferred, however, not essential
Candidate Location: Bristol, Bath, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire
Salary: Up to 52k DOE + Car Allowance, Pension, Mobile, Laptop, Healthcare