Quality Manager - Medical Devices
REF: JN -052021-161966_1623048700
Quality Manager – Medical Devices
- Established manufacturer of pharmaceutical and medical devices
- Opportunity to work across multiple sites and lead on exciting change projects
- Chance to lead and coach a team
- Lots of support from management team to implement new ideas on site
THE ROLE: Working across two distribution sites and the manufacturing facility, you will lead the auditing process across the company’s range of pharmaceutical and medical device products in line with specific industry regulations. You will have a working knowledge and practical experience of GDP and GMP and be able to engage, communicate and drive ways of working across supply chain, production, distribution and regulatory. An ability to evaluate processes, recommend and implement change and demonstrate the benefits of these changes to the wider staff and management team is a key part of the job. As part of the growth plan in the business, you will also coach and develop a junior Quality Officer and train and develop them on areas of auditing and regulatory information. Your role will be based at the Sheffield site on a daily basis for the first 3-6 months with a view to blended working in the future. Previous experience in a quality management role within food/beverage/pharma is the ideal profile for this role.
THE COMPANY: A forward thinking and innovative manufacturer of medical devices and pharmaceutical products. Warm and supportive culture with excellent progression for people wanting to develop their leadership skills. An impressive facility of distribution and manufacturing with a chance to make real impact and drive process change. New management team with forward thinking ideas.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven track record in leading audits within a highly regulated environment
- Ability to make changes and promote new ways of working within distribution
- Must be proficient and have practical working knowledge of GDP and GMP
Candidate Location: South Yorkshire – Within 1 hour of Sheffield
Salary: £40-45k plus company bonus and benefits