Quality Inspector - Shannon
REF: JN -112019-155689_1585236110
Quality Inspector – Shannon
A multinational manufacturer of precision metal components and assemblies is looking to speak to candidates with experience in quality engineering ideally in a manufacturing environment for a new quality inspector role.
With history back as far as the 1950s, this multinational precision engineering company has built a reputation on a global scale for their high standards and attention to quality. They supply a diverse range of sectors but specialize in medical devices, aerospace, automotive and energy. Using the latest state of the art CNC machines, they have the capability to manage all their client’s metal requirements, from fabrication, machining, turning, bending, tooling, welding, finishing, and assembly.
This role presents an excellent opportunity to join a large team, already in the hundreds, and grow with a business that looks to continue growing over the next number of years.
Based in Shannon, the successful quality inspector will be responsible for the following:
- Tasked with inspection audits of work in progress, first off inspections and finished goods.
- Focus on documentation and maintenance of records in regard to such inspections.
- Liaise with production to ensure quality is achieved throughout the facility.
- Ensure maintenance, appropriateness, and accuracy of all inspection equipment.
- Create detailed analysis and reports on inspection results with possible improvements
- Assist in quality improvement schemes that support quality objectives.
Individuals at all levels of their career will be considered from junior level graduates to those with experience working in a manufacturing facility such as technicians, operatives etc. who are keen to progress their career in quality.
- Degree in Engineering/equivalent technical qualification and/or sufficient industry experience required.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is ideal.
- Experience working with metal would be very advantageous
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of machining processes.
- Salary: €30-35k (Dependent on experience)
- Benefits: Negotiable
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career. We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets. Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Abigail Gannon to discuss how we can help you!