Quality Assurance Engineer
REF: JN -052021-161921_1622627270
Quality Assurance Engineer – Hardware & Software Solutions
Candidate Location: London
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 basic salary
- Award winning & innovative personal protective solution
- Moving from start-up to scale-up
- Ambitious growth plans (huge investment secured)
- Excellent market opportunity
- Chance to build processes as you see fit.
The Role: The Quality assurance engineer you will report directly into the Operations Director and working closely with engineering, customer success and product support teams. You will be working with sub-contract manufacturing partner to ensure process compliance and acceptable quality standards through appropriate checks and monitoring. You will also be responsible for implementing new quality process and procedures through out the business and manufacturing partners. There will be a big focus of gaining ISO 9001 accreditation, so experience of that is essential.
This is a rare opportunity with a scale-up organisation who have an award-winning product and have already secured large contracts and mandates with some of the UK’s largest T1 Contractors working on the biggest infrastructure projects in the country.
The Company: Our client is a very exciting and up and coming organisation who have their mission to change the way construction workers operate in hazardous environments. People are at the heart of everything they do, and they are looking for likeminded individuals who want to impact the world in a real way whilst reaping the rewards of continued success. They have recently received further backing to grow the business and have an extremely ambitious 2021 planned. This is a superb opportunity for a senior level Operations Director to come in and lead the business to the next level.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Technical background with a qualification in electro or mechanical engineering
- Have experience in a quality engineering role for at least 3-5 years.
- Qualified ISO lead / internal auditor
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Strong people and communication skills
- Want to make a real difference and grow over the next 5+ years
- Full & Clean Driving licence