Public Sector BDM- South
Are you a public sector sales expert? Do you want to join a multi-award winning IT Services business? This could be perfect for you!
- Strong cloud play with Microsoft and Amazon
- Cloud Technology and critical applications to Public Sector Organisations
- Masses of support from your own lead gen buddy and day-to-day account manage
Senior BDM, Public Sector Cloud Services
The Role: This organisation has demonstrated strong growth during what for many others has been a turbulent 2020. What is more, you’ll be moving into the top performing team within the business. They provide end to end solutions around cloud migration, Azure and D365 for. So what is the Senior BDM, Public Sector Cloud Services Cloud services role all about?
· New Business Role selling into Local Government, Health and Higher Education.
· End to end technology encompassing software design and development, the ability to connect faculties and campuses, as well as securing and hosting student critical applications.
· Managing the accounts which you win
· Deals up to £5m TCV
· Working closely with an experienced and successful telesales team as well as being supported with admin and general account handling by an internal account exec
Requirements for the Senior BDM, Public Sector Cloud Services
· New Business Experience selling Managed Services (Networking, IaaS, Colocation, AWS/Azure) or a top performer from an infrastructure background
· Track record of winning technology deals in Public Sector
· Cultural values: Easy going, roll your sleeves up, take responsibility
The Package for Senior BDM, Public Sector Cloud Services
· Basic: 55-65k plus guarantee
· Bonus / OTE: 120-120
· Car: 6k car allowance,
· Benefits: Private Health, Pension, 25 days holiday
· Turnover approaching 100m
· Agile, dynamic culture but win deals against the big integrators and vendors
· Investing heavily in the north west
· Superb presales and technical bench
Location: London, Reading, Bristol, Milton Keynes, Cambridge