REF: JN -022019-149086_1549877854
Fantastic opportunity to work for an Irish owned leading supplier of labelling and automation solutions, for a wide range of industries who are seeking a project engineer as they expand and grow their operation in Ireland and abroad, what more could you want?
This indigenous Irish owned provider of labelling and automation solutions have a long-standing reputation for quality product and service, with a highly rated pedigree and history stretching back into the last century. The company with both operations in Ireland and abroad is seeking a project engineer to compete with the increasing growth of their business and clientele demands. This market leading supplier work closely and diversely within a range of industries encompassing pharmaceutical, life sciences, food and beverage, as well as manufacturing and logistics sectors. With continued plans for expansion in Ireland and abroad, and a wide range of products, there is large scope to show your skills and excellent opportunity for progression and personal development.
Based in Dublin, and requiring some Irish based and international travel occasionally, the successful project engineer will be tasked with a variety of duties, encompassing but not limited to the installation, commissioning and servicing of all the portfolio products.
* Responsible for pre-installation validation of all products such as labelling, bar coding and machine vision systems on site.
* Ensue and carry out proper installation, commissioning and servicing of all products on site.
* Provide technical support for all products.
* Liaising with all clientele mainly production and manufacturing engineers within the pharmaceutical, life sciences, food and beverage, as well as manufacturing and logistics sectors.
In return, the successful project engineer, will be provided with opportunities for upskilling and approved regular training, providing opportunity for personal development and growth.
We are looking to speak with experienced engineers, ideally with an electronic engineering or mechanical engineering qualification or trade.
* Experienced mechanical or electronic engineer.
* Ideally experienced in installation and/or servicing experience.
* Exposure to a manufacturing environment is desirable.
* Must be a clear communicator, capable of managing and prioritising various tasks within a set time frame.
* Salary: €28 – 38k (DOE)
* Discretionary Bonus.
* Commercial Vehicle.
* Mobile, Laptop and Pension.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Abigail Gannon to discuss how we can help you!