REF: JN -032019-150006_1553086677
Market leading provider of grouting services and solutions for the Offshore Oil&Gas and Renewable sectors are hiring! Seeking a project engineer to take the next step in their career!
Market leading provider of grouting services and solutions for the Offshore Oil&Gas and Renewable sectors are hiring! Seeking a project engineer to take the next step in their career with a generous package and progression opportunities! Apply now, why wait?
Long established provider of expert grouting services and solutions for the Offshore Oil&Gas and Renewables sector are seeking a project engineer. This growing company are the market leader within their sector, growing to be a formidable force showing no signs of slowing down. With turnover firmly in the multi-millions, they are seeking a project engineer to meet the growing demands of their business and clientele. This excellent opportunity is perfect for a motivated and dedicated project engineer, who wants to grow and develop with a generous package and chance of progression, hit apply now!
The successful Project Engineer will be tasked with a variety of duties including but not limited to the below:
- Responsible for the preparation of project tenders, method statements and quality assurance procedures.
- Tasked with co-ordination, planning, scheduling and implementation of plans
- Ensure safe work practices are always maintained, and work is carried out to the highest quality.
- Responsible for the documentation and procurement of all aspects required for project from start to completion.
- Maintain relationships with clientele, and internal teams.
We are looking to speak with experienced well-rounded project engineers, ideally with a civil or mechanical qualification or trade.
- Strong engineering background is required e.g. qualification/trade in mechanical or civil engineering.
- Project Management experience is essential.
- Exposure to the oil and gas industry is advantageous
- Strong co-ordination and planning capabilities are essential.
- Good team player with ability to work on own initative.
- Salary: €45-50k (DOE)
- Travel Rates.
- Sick Pay.
- 24 Days Holidays.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Abigail to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!