REF: JN -092021-163683_1632235239
Production Technician – Site based
- Expanding privately owned business
- Market leader in Healthcare, Government & commercial market sectors for over 20 years
- Design and offer bespoke document management solutions
The Role: As part of a growing engineering team you will be responsible for setting and maintaining state or the art high speed printing, inserting and other ancillary machinery on site. You will carry out planned preventative maintenance work to scheduled timescales and will provide fast and effective fault diagnosis and repair works.
The Company: Our client is a market leading document and communication solution working with an established client base that includes the Healthcare, Government and Commercial sectors. Established for over 20 years they proudly offer document management and scanning solutions.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Multi-skilled engineering exp
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification
- Knowledge of single-phase and 3 phase electrical systems
- A real people person who has good communications skills
Candidate Location: Milton Keynes, Bedford, Northampton, Luton, Aylesbury
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE – week day work only!