REF: JN -092018-144889_1549884803
- Interesting role within this specialist market
- Market leading manufacturer
- Industry-leading career development and earning potential
To manage your product portfolio within the UK to achieve revenue growth and profitability to ensure long-term business sustainability and best practice with clients. You will be closely with the marketing and sales teams and other internal stakeholders to create best-in-class marketing strategies, acquire new business, increase customer value and engagement and improve retention.
Responsibilities for the position of Product Manager include:
- Analyse sales, market share and competitor activity.
- Report on trends and outcomes. Identify and communicate key opportunities and threats.
- Develop, implement and monitor short, medium and long-term growth strategies.
Partner with the sales team to deliver local innovative action plans and tactics.
- Form successful relationships both internally, collaborating with UK, European and Global cross-functional teams and externally, with customers, key opinion leaders and industry bodies.
- Achieve and exceed revenue growth and profitability for your product portfolio, contributing to the UK vision, goals and strategic imperatives.
- Understand regulatory, government, customer and competitor environmental forces influencing the market.
- Manage, maintain and grow the existing product portfolio throughout all phases of the product life cycle.
- Product and project management support for all product launches.
- Formulate and execute launch strategy and tactics including leadership and collaboration across multi-functional teams, market segmentation/positioning and internal/external launch meetings.
- Create high impact marketing communication plan and materials, focusing on brand identity, value propositions, key messages and unique selling points
- Provide solution/product training support, meetings and materials for customers and colleagues.
- Attend and project manage exhibitions/conferences to support the promotion of the product portfolio.
- Experience in Marketing, Product Management and/or Sales, Business Development.
* Degree qualification in either a Marketing, Medical, Scientific, Engineering or Business discipline.
* Ideally experience or understanding of the NHS.
* Determined, results focused, self-motivated and innovative team player.
* Highly ethical.
* Passionate about marketing.
* Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills.
* Ability to manage technically complex products.
The Company: This privately-owned manufacturer has been established for over twenty-five years and they continue to succeed and grow. They provide a premium quality range of ventilators, sleep apnoea devices, CPAP machines, humidifiers, diagnostics and they are currently looking to recruit a strategic, driven and credible marketing professional to manage and develop their product management strategy from their Oxfordshire office.
The Package for Product Manager:
- Salary: £40k-£50k Basic Salary
- Company Car
- Company benefits including laptop, mobile, pension, 25 days holiday (+Stats)
Location: The position of Product Manager is based in Oxfordshire
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.