REF: JN -052020-158166_1589944620
Product Manager – Forklift
JOB TITLE: Product Manager
LOCATION: Sydney, NSW
PACKAGE: up to 110k Base + FMV + Super
Join a well established materials handling company who is thriving during this global crisis. If you are looking for a stable, rewarding career and also have a strong technical knowledge on materials handling, then apply now to know more!
- Established for 30 + years, demonstrating a superb balance sheet and seen as one of the most resilient materials handling company in Australia.
- They also have the reputation of having a high standard of customer service, product and technical support.
- The leadership team is as impressive as the solution, with a track record of leading several high performing sales teams!
- Due to positive business forecast an opportunity has been created for a Product Manager based in Sydney to further enhance their presence in the materials handling market.
Based in their Wetherill Park HQ you will be responsible for the following:
- This is a high level Product Management role so you will closely work with the marketing team, R&D team and C-Level executives to come up with a strategy on how to best approach the market and grow the business.
- You will be the go to person for the sales team when it comes to providing them technical support.
- You will also be involved in helping the sales team get important deals across the line.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5+ years Product Management experience within the Forklift industry is preferred.
- Previous experience with capital equipment/earthmoving equipment will also be considered.
- You will have a strong technical understanding of the material handling space, in addition to having a solid commercial aptitude.
- A positive outlook and can do attitude are more important than anything else.
- They want people who will fit into a “work hard, play hard” culture where levels of activity will drive success.
- Whilst the company focusses on the “customer journey”, equally important to the success of the organisation is the “employee journey” and there is an excellent structured career path.
To find out more about this and other opportunities please apply now or call Adam Sampana on 0452 206 744.