REF: JN -062021-162039_1623072308
The role of Product Manager: Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the development and management of the product portfolio for this tech/telco business.
- High growth tech/telco business based in Manchester with big revenue goals
- Flex working when offices re-open – 3/2 split
- Develop and manage the product portfolio
The Company: A young, but fast-growing and award-winning business. This Manchester HQ tech/telco business is a market leader in network services, voice services, and cloud solutions. They operate a direct-to-customer and indirect/wholesale channel model. They have been growing 25% year on year. The organisation has continued aggressive growth plans and is looking for a Product Manager to join the team.
The role of Product Manager:
Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for the development and management of the product portfolio for the business.
Responsibilities for the position of Product Manager include:
- Managing the end-to-end lifecycle of portfolio
- Range management – road map
- Input into the development of the product strategy
- Create detailed product specification and customer requirement documentation
- Assess market competition, understand competitive products and identify the opportunities
- Support internal and external training requirements with key stakeholders to maximise sales potential based on new and existing products.
- Third party supplier relationships – enterprise and wholesale channels
To be considered for this role :
- Previous Product Management in a similar industry
- Technical knowledge of ethernet/ ISP market
- Awareness of voice, hosting & networking solutions
- Have an understanding of connectivity/ethernet
- Experience in creating detailed product specifications and customer requirements documents
- Third-party supplier relationship management
The Package for Product manager:
- Salary: £40,000-50,000
- Bonus structure
- Free breakfast and refreshments (when back in the office)
- Other benefits
Location: The position of Marketing will be based in Manchester, UK.
BMS Performance has spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.