REF: JN -072021-162653_1626188601
The Role of Product Manager – Manage the portfolio of B2B and B2C products through lifecycle including NPD, pricing, Launch, Lifecycle, and end of life.
Product Manager (6-month contract)
- Growing brand – into DIY Retail, Automotive, Construction, Rail
- B2B and B2C – Trade and Consumer
- Opportunity to go perm
The Role of Product Manager
Manage the portfolio of B2B and B2C products through lifecycle including NPD, pricing, Launch, Lifecycle, and end of life.
- Manage product portfolio
- Price positioning
- Customer and sales team product training
- Range reviews
- Research and analysis – products, sales, customers, competitors
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team – product content, packaging etc
- Manage end of life
The Company looking for a Product Manager.
This exciting role will give you the opportunity to work in a busy, friendly team based in Cheshire. A 6-month contract at first with the potential to be made permanent. You will get to work alongside talented and passionate marketing and a sales team to manage the portfolio of high-performing products being sold via distribution partners and retail / DIY channels.
For the Product Manager, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
This is a great role for a Product Manager looking to work with both B2B and B2C products with a hands-on approach happy to take on a 6-month contract with the potential to go permanent.
- Product Manager preferably from regulated industry.
- Previous experience in managing full product lifecycle
- Good communication both written and verbal.
- Commercial thinking
- Creative thinker
- Data analysis
The Benefits of this Product manager:
- £30 to £35,000
- Flexible working – 2days from home, 3 from office split