REF: JN -032021-161143_1617045634
As the product Manager for this supplier of sports accessories, you will be joining a growing company where you will have autonomy over a number of categories. You will be responsible for supplier management /sourcing in the Far-East and the end-to-end product management of a number of categories.
Product Manager – Sports (products) – Oxfordshire – £30- £40,000
- Passionate about sports and accessories
- Family Business
- Industry award-winning company
The Role of Product manager
As the product Manager for this supplier of sports accessories, you will be joining a growing company where you will have autonomy over a number of categories. You will be responsible for supplier management in the Far-East and the end-to-end product management.
- End to end product management
- Product performance
- Ownership of category range proposition
- Sourcing from Far-east
- Identifying market opportunities for future products – competitor and market research
- Insights and actionable recommendations
- Spend analysis / regular supplier appraisals
- margin analysis / Pricing
The Company looking for Product Manager
This a company that has seen fantastic growth and success over the last two years, doubling turnover and significant brand update to take them into 2021, positioning themselves as one of the UKs fastest growing sports accessories brands in their field.
For the Product Manager, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
You must have previous experience in Product Management of tangible products such as aftercare products or accessories. You will have experience in sourcing from the far east and managed product range from end to end.
- 2/ 3 years Product Management / Buying background
- Supplier management / negotiation
- Pricing and margin analysis
- Far East sourcing
- Excellent computer skills including Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Mandarin-speaking – (desired but not essential)
The Benefits of this Product Management:
- £30,000 to £40,000
- 25 days holiday