National Development Manager
REF: JN -042021-161483_1619104688
As a National Development Manager you will be responsible for building relationships with Main Contractor accounts who have huge potential nationally.
- High level Business Development role of T1 Contractor Accounts
- Working for a market leader in the UK and abroad
- Supplying a vast range of hire solutions
- Dealing with head office level decision makers
- Second to none training and development opportunities
- Brilliant bonus scheme with large earning potential
The Role: As a National Development Manager you will be responsible for building relationships with Main Contractor accounts who have huge potential nationally. You will be working with them on site and in the board room at all levels. You will be offering a vast range of plant, tools, accommodation, lifting gear, formwork/falsework and similar equipment to national organisations on multiple projects. This role will see you have around 15 prospects at any one time and your aim will be to take them from a small revenue figure to a multi-million pound account over time.
This is a relationship driven position and you will be working closely with Procurement Director and Operations Director level people within those organisations as well as building internal stakeholder relationships to ensure the client needs are fulfilled by all involved.
The National Development Manager will be discussing projects of all sizes and involving multiple stakeholders from sub-contractors, end users, and the main contractor themselves. This is an all encompassing Business Development position and having a working knowledge and understanding of T1 Contractors and their buying process at this level is vital for success in this role as well as a drive & hunger to prospect at a high level.
Requirements: To be considered for the National Development Manager role you must:
- Have a track record of selling into Main Contractors at board level
- Strategic New Business background & success
- Be driven, ambitious, and passionate about new business
- Come from a background in Plant Hire or Heavyside Construction Products
- Be an effective communicator & negotiator
- Have a full & clean driving licence
The Company: Our client are the market leaders in their sector and have been through a huge evolution process in the last 12 months. They have rebranded, enhanced their offering to their customers, and have invested vast sums of money into new kit & equipment. They have a strong leadership team and have specialised their sales functions to give better service to market sectors they operate in. They are continuously growing, both organically and through acquisition. It is an extremely exciting time to join the business as their financial year is about to kick off.
National Development Manager – Plant Hire Solutions
The Package for National Development Manager is:
- Basic: £50k-63k DOE
- Up to 50% annual bonus based on individual and company performance
- Benefits: 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension, Company Car, Laptop, Mobile, Life Assurance
- Location: National