National Account Manager - FMCG
REF: JN -102017-135739_1508934290
- Expanding FMCG Manufacturer
- Strategic Account Management & Business Development Role
- Excellent Career Prospects
The Role: Coventry Chemicals, have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious National Account Manager to join their commercial team as a result of expansion.
Based from their Coventry offices when not on client visits the successful National Account Manager will be working closely with product developers, technical specialists, marketing & other key stakeholders to manage Grocery & High Street retail customers in a proactive manner.
This NAM role will be multifaceted; responsible for both maintaining some existing High Street and Grocery accounts, managing the P&L, developing strategy/shopper marketing plans, building JBPs & negotiating terms, pricing and rebates, as well as opening doors and securing new retail and Grocery accounts.
You will also be focussing heavily on identifying new potential product categories/gaps in the market through insight & customer data.
Coventry Chemicals will offer the new National Account Manager full company and product training as well as ongoing career opportunities.
The Company: Established in the 1960s and employing over 150 dedicated staff, Coventry Chemicals is an ever-expanding manufacturer of cleaning products such as cleaners, disinfectants, detergents and laundry products.
With a state of the art manufacturing site, and a technical team with the knowledge and ability to create almost anything in their category, the opportunities for this business are huge.
This new role has come about due to their ambitious growth plans and the successful National Account Manager will have full autonomy, flexibility and accountability in this role.
For this National Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong track record of managing national retail accounts, including some Grocery customers
- You will ideally have worked for a large Blue Chip FMCG company and be classically trained
- Experience of NPD and developing own label products is essential
- You must have experience of new business in your current role
- Candidates must be able to operate at all levels and be highly proactive in their approach
Benefits of this National Account Manager role:
- Up to 15% bonus
- Fully Expensed Executive Car
- Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 25 Days Holidays