National Account Executive - Data Protection Business Services
REF: JN -022018-139065_1518528310
- Phenomenal Earning Potential
- Opportunity to Work for a Market Leader
- Business Development Role
- Internal Training & Progression opportunities
The Role: The National Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting and winning new business accounts selling on site document services across multiple industry sectors. Base in the North of the UK, you will have extensive travel and be managing your own diary – actively attending up to 4 appointments a week.
The Company: Our client specialises in providing document destruction and recycling services allowing businesses to keep confidential information secure, protecting them from security and data breach. Compliant with new legislation laws, there is a greater need and requirement for this service than ever before.
For this National Account Executive role, we are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Must have B2B sales experience
- A proven track record of business development/new business selling
- Articulate, professional and credible candidates are sought
- Field sales experience is necessary
Benefits of this National Account Executive role:
- £40,000 – £45,000 Base Salary
- £80,000 OTE
- Company car or Car allowance
- Mobile + Pension
LOCATION: candidates residing in the North West of England and Yorkshire are sought
BMS specialises in sales recruitment. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.