MOD Account Director, Digital Transformation
Senior Account Director for UK leader owning the MOD Account, driving revenue from consulting and application development
- Leading UK player in Consulting and Digital Transformation
- Senior Sales Role in the most sought after team in the business
- Strong Case studies within the Defence Sector
MOD Account Director, Digital Transformation,
What if I was to tell you about a market leading UK technology business that is able to guide public sector bodies smoothly on the journey of self- service and into a digital word? This is an opportunity to work for a UK household name providing a range of consulting services around digital transformation into public sector. They’re after a true account director profile so you’ll be used to prospecting and managing major bodies within the MOD. What do they offer in return? A good career, great management, fantastic earning potential and a chance to make a real difference to the citizens of the UK. If you’re a seasoned but energetic public sector account director with a track record selling time and expertise, this could be the dream move for you.
PACKAGE: 80k basic, OTE 160, Car Allowance, Health, Pension
- Strong understanding of the UK Defence landscape (SC clearance preferred, DV would be ideal)
- Track record of 5 years + selling professional services, consulting or line of business applications to the public sector
- Deal sizes upwards of £500k
- Bright, mouldable and with a track record engaging with executives
This role is primarily focussed on driving new revenue from MOD
The company is already a preferred partner within the Government space.
The client however has specifically asked to not to see “typical account managers” and would like a challenger style new business methodology within the base
The role is field based and the company will allow a high degree of autonomy. Therefore previous experience working from home is essential.
LOCATION: London, Reading, Northampton, Birmingham, Nottingham, Leeds, Manchester
- Market leader in the sector
- National Offices including the West Midlands and South West.
- Providing a plethora of their own software, application development as well as infrastructure solutions.
- On a path of acquisitive growth.