Medical Refrigerant engineer
REF: JN -092022-170221_1663832971
Medical Refrigerant Engineer
- Do you have a field service engineering background or looking for a field based role?
- Have experience servicing medical devices or refrigerant products?
- Looking to join one of the quickest growing medical equipment companies?
- Genuine career progression and fantastic earning potential
The Role of a Field Service Engineer:
As a field service engineer, you will be servicing, installing and repairing a broad spectrum of medical devices and refrigerant components such as centrifuges, Refrigeration +4C to -80C/-150C, incubators and laminar flow safety cabinets. You will also have the occasional opportunity to demonstrate company products to clients. This is a Mon-Fri role, 70% covering M25 and surrounding areas and 30% based from my companies site in Surrey.
The Candidate for the Field Service Engineer Position:
- A good mechanical/electrical understanding is ESSENTIAL
- Knowledge of medical devices
- Engineers with F-GAS qualification are advised to apply.
- You MUSThold a full driving license
- We would consider a recent apprenticeship qualified engineer with some experience in a similar industry
Our client is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and are driven to make healthcare better. The UK arm of this company has been trading since 2016 and since then have seen continuous growth and progression with new products being added to their range monthly.
The Package for a medical refrigerant Engineer:
- Up to £34,000-£40,000 basic salary (25-30K for newly qualified)
- Ongoing product training and clear career path
- Expensed company vehicle
- Pension, I-pad, mobile, healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus stats
Location: London, Slough, Staines, Reading, Newbury, Basingstoke, Woking, Crawley, Leatherhead, Guildford, Surrey, Farnborough.