Mechanical Site Foreman
REF: JN -092018-145083_1549643814
Mechanical Site Foreman
One of Ireland’s leading building services providers, specialising in HVAC systems are expanding within Leinster, creating a fantastic opportunity for a mechanical site foreman, to take the next step in their career with excellent opportunities for progression and personal development, what are you waiting for?
With a history stretching back into the last century, this Irish market leading building services provider are growing their Irish operation, to compete with the growing demands of their clientele and continued success within the market. This market leading mechanical contractor have a large focus on HVAC and plumbing solutions, becoming known as reputable specialists for the commercial and industrial end user sectors. With continued plans for growth and no signs of slowing down, this company can provide excellent opportunities for progression and promotion.
Based within the Leinster area, the successful mechanical site foreman will be responsible for the management of day to day activities of an on-site team, while ensuring proper management and co-ordination, and planning of all activities.
* Responsible for the co-ordination, planning and management of day to day mechanical, HVAC and plumbing subcontractor activities on site.
* Prioritise and plan all tasks within specific time frame and budgetary constraints.
* Ensure all mechanical activities are executed following specifications in line with health and safety regulations.
* Carry out all required documentation and maintain detailed and accurate site reports.
In return, the successful mechanical site foreman, will be provided with opportunities for upskilling and CPD provided regular training.
We are looking to speak with experienced site foreman, ideally with a mechanical engineering qualification or mechanical trade qualification.
* Experienced site foreman.
* Relevant engineering qualification, e.g. Mechanical, HVAC, Building Services etc.
* Ideally exposed to mechanical, HVAC or plumbing projects
* Must be a clear communicator, capable of leading a team as well as managing client expectations
* Must be capable of taking ownership of projects from planning through to completion
* Salary: €45 – 55k (DOE)
* Benefits Negotiable
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Please call our consultants to arrange an interview.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Abigail Gannon to discuss how we can help you!