Mechanical Project Manager
REF: JN -032019-149898_1552494008
Do you want to work for one of Ireland's leading electrical and mechanical engineering contractors? Are you a mechanical project manager looking for the next step? If so apply now!
Mechanical Project Manager
Do you want to work for one of Ireland’s leading electrical and mechanical engineering contractors? Are you a mechanical project manager looking for the next step? If so apply now!
With more than half a century in the business, this company has earned a reputation, supported by client recommendations and staff satisfaction, for excellence in the electrical and mechanical engineering contracting services. Their wide range of services encompasses everything from pipework, to HVAC to Electrical and Instrumentation. Remaining as one of Ireland’s market leaders, and with turnover in the multi-millions, this company has secured some of the largest and most complex engineering projects of recent in Ireland including Data Centres, Life Sciences and Industrial Manufacturing to name a few. Their commitment to clients and staff alike means their business is growing, creating new positions for two Electrical Quantity Surveyors! Why would you want to work anywhere else?
The successful Mechanical Project Manager will be tasked with a variety of duties including but not limited to the below:
- Responsible for the planning scheduling, managing and implementation of multiple projects at once.
- Produce procurement plan, drawing / design plan, construction programme.
- Required to manage site team in the effective day to day running of site activities etc.
- Develop continuous improvement and training plans for both projects and project teams.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the client from project start up to project completion.
We are looking to speak with experienced mechanical engineers, with a mechanical qualification or trade ideally within project management capacity.
- Strong mechanical engineering background is required e.g. qualification/trade.
- Project management experience is desirable.
- A building services background e.g. HVAC/Plumbing is desirable.
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is advantageous.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative is a perquisite, with a capacity to lead others.
- Motivated organised self-starters with excellent communication skills are encouraged.
THE PACKAGE FOR
- Salary: €60-90k (DOE)
- Company Vehicle.
- Discretionary Bonus.
- Mobile, Pension and Laptop.
- 21 Days Holidays.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We’ll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets.
Call Abigail to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!